Today is a GlossyBox Post! I would just like to say thank you as my last GlossyBox post has just reached 850 views, That's nearly 1000! I'm dumbfounded! I can't believe it, So thank you to everyone who has read it!
I was a tiny bit disappointed when I first opened the box as it seems kind of empty, But looking at it again there are three full sized products and one very generous sample size.
1) Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser SPF 15 (£29.95 for 50ml) Ives tried quite a few Monu Products through GlossyBox, I love their eye gel. I'm really hoping I like this product as I really need a Hydrating Moisturiser but as its suitable for all skin types it'll hopefully be ok on the more oily parts of my face.
2) Me Me Me Cosmetics Long Lasting Nail Gloss in Innocent (£5 for 12ml) I've never tried any Me Me Me polishes and it does look like a unusual colour in the bottle, but I do kind of like it as a more natural shade as it seems quite sheer.
3) Helen E Cosmetics Shimmer Eye Powder in Shade 16 (£5 for 1.5g) All my friends love Helen E, as they are always at the Clothes Show and Beauty Show's I have to admit its not really a brand I've ever wanted to try. This seems like a nice shimmer shadow id maybe use as a highlight, Its sort of a champagne, surprisingly silver shade.
4) Figs & Rouge Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom £5 for (12.5ml) I love the Figs & Rouge Lip Balm in the tin, So I have high hopes for this one, straight away I loved it as its bright pink! Don't worry though on the lips its not as bright. I cant say it tastes as nice on the lips as the tinned one does though.
5) Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR (£34 for 100ml) I think I received the original version of this in a GlossyBox last year, Just from swatching this though I really like it (The swatches don't do it justice) Its a lovely Radiant natural shimmer glow and it smells amazing!
(Swatches Left - Top to Bottom and Right: Figs& Rouge Lip Balm in Cherry Blossom, Nuxe Dry Oil OR, Helen E Eye Shimmer in Shade 16 and Me Me Me Nail Gloss in Innocent (2 Coats))
Unfortunately my IPhone Camera just didn't do these products justice when swatching them, They do look better in person!
Overall I think I'm pleasantly surprised with this box, I'm pretty sure I'll use everything in this box at one point. Plus they're all kind of handy sizes to travel with too, which I like.
Have you got this Months GlossyBox? What do you think?
I'd also love it if anyone has any Ideas for upcoming Blog Posts, What would you like to see?