It's really weird to think that a year ago today I put up my first blog post and its even weirder to think that anyone even reads my rambles! I've been wanting to do a give-away for a while now but I wasn't too sure when to do it, but my 1st Birthday seemed like a good start!
As well as it being my first Birthday I also hit 50 followers between GFC and Bloglovin, which is amazing! I never thought that I'd have 5 people reading my blog yet alone 50! So this little give-away is to celebrate reaching that milestone too.
I wanted to give-away product I love and use, so this is a little bit of a jumble of things but I thought they tie in with this time of year too. So you can win:
MUA Lipgloss in Shade 4
Soap and Glory Good, Butter, Best Gift Set
O.P.I Shatter Polish in Super Bass Shatter
MUA Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry
The Soap and Glory Righteous Butter is probably my all time favourite body butter and I'm desperate to try out the Butter Yourself one too! I think I may go get one of these Set's for myself too haha! Then I wanted to add some new favourites like the O.P.I Polish and Matte Lipstick, that I've been wearing everyday! I've posted about it here. Then finally a few months ago I fell in love with the MUA Lip gloss as a dupe for my Dior Limited Edition one so I had to pop that in too!
How To Enter:
All you've got to do to be entered is to follow my blog via GFC and then Tweet about the give-away! that gives you 8 entries into the give-away via Rafflecopter! Then you can like on Facebook, follow on twitter, check out my new Pinterest and other things for 10 more extra entries!
- The Give-away is open to everyone who does the two main entries above.
- Sadly due to the Postage Rules in the UK now, I've had to make this a UK only give-away! I wish I could make it worldwide and I'll be looking into doing one that's Worldwide hopefully soon.
- If you're 16 or under please ask your parents or Guardians permission.
- The give-away starts on the 13/11/13 and then will end at 12am GMT time on the 27/11/13, So it will be open for 2 weeks!
- I've used my own money to supply the prize and I am in no way sponsored by any of the brands featured.
I will email the winner of the prize once the give-away has ended and will also announce the winner of the give-away via twitter.
I wish I could give a prize to everyone who has read my blog in the past year and thank you to everyone who has, it does really mean a lot! Good luck!