As I'm taking part in #Blogmas, the lovely Ali, over at The Cute Little Beauty Blog, sent round an email with this great winter and christmas themed tag that she's created and you know what I'm like with tags!
1. What Winter holiday do you celebrate? Christmas! We don't have Thanksgiving in the UK, and does New Years Eve count as a Winter Holiday? As in Scotland it's called Hogmanay and I celebrate that!
2. What is the one item you hope to receive as a present for Christmas or another Holiday? I already know one of my presents as my mum didn't know which one to get and its the Canon 600D, so I'm super excited to get that and hopefully that'll mean better pictures on here! Woohoo! I'd be really happy to get any make up though or hopefully a little bit of funds for my MAC list!
3. Gingerbread Cookies or Candy Canes? Candy Canes! I think I may be the only person in the world who doesn't like the taste of gingerbread.
4. Snowball fights or Sledding? Sledding definitely it's Less cold if that's even possible and hurts less haha.
5. What is your go to Winter Outfit?
Definitely my Henry Holland Jeans, My Next Long Black Boots, my H&M Bobble Hat and my H&M Star Burgundy Scarf. Probably a old favourite to go with it will be my Cream Cable Knit Jumper from Primark, Which I really have to replace!
6. What are your favourite Winter/Holiday makeup items? This is a tough one currently MAC Woodwinked Shadow, Maybeline Baby Lips in Hydrate, Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 107, Maybe MAC Mulch and Cranberry soon too! There's probably tons more I've not even thought of.
7. Does it snow where you live?
Yes just mostly in January then it unfortunately turns to ice and sludge quite quickly, which is great when your running to college and almost break your neck..
8. What is your favourite Christmas song/ holiday song?
Is it strange that I don't have one? This isn't a favourite but Michael Buble's Christmas Album is always played since like start of November in my house haha.
9. What is your favourite holiday movie?
Again I don't really have a favourite, I usually watch the same ones every year that I end up kinda sick of watching them, I do like the Santa Claus Film Series and the Grinch. Actually no my favourite Christmas Film is Eloise at Christmas Time! I have my own film haha!
10. What are your favourite holiday decorations?
This is a very recent favourite and some of you may know him, Rufus the Reindeer!
I tag you all to have a go at this tag! Leave me a comment with your links if you do it or you can tweet me at @MallowBeauty I love reading and finding new blogs!