I was recently tagged by the lovely Elise from Elise Rose, to do the versatile Blogger Award. I have to admit I hadn't heard of it before so I'm not sure if its new. Im excited to do it though as it seems quite different to the other Blogger Awards. I think its a great way to learn a bit more about the blogger behind the blog too!
For the Versatile Blogger Award you just have to post seven facts about yourself and then tag fellow bloggers to give it a go too!
My seven facts are:
- My top three favourite cities have to be London, Glasgow and Liverpool.
- I have quite the obsession with the Minions from Despicable Me and Cara Delevigne.
- If I could only ever paint my nails one colour ever again it would be Mint Green.
- I love Marks and Spencer's Salt and Vinegar Twist Crisps and would really love a bag just now!
- I wanted to work in Childcare before training as a Makeup Artist.
- I really super suck at doing my own hair.
- I have a bit of a limited edition coin collection happening.
Ellis from Ellis Tuesday
Stephanie from Hope, Freedom, Love
Bex from Weight Loss, Life and All That Jazz
Amy from Lipstick and the Girl
Grace from Dainty Sprinkles
Siobhan from The Beauty Baker
Sarah from Sparkles and Stories
Claire from The Love of all Things Beauty
Taylor from Taylor's collectionn
Frankie from Crazy Blonde Gal
Thank you Elise for tagging me, I really love this tag! Have a peek at Elise's blog too, Elise Rose, its so pretty!